Richard, Attorney
Experience:  29 years of experience practicing law, including tax and estate planning.
17027240

Ok My Mom and Dad, have a Living Trust,And will, The one

Customer Question

Ok My Mom and Dad, have a Living Trust,And will, The one house was left to me, where as my sister received big money to balance out the inhertace, I received no money Soooo now my sister wants half of my property too, plus the money she received, its so wrongg how can she be so Evil? Do people really act this way
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
Can you provide me a bit more information? What is your sister doing to try to accomplish this? Is the pressuring your mom and dad? Are both your mom and dad still alive? Is there a single trust or did they each have a living trust? What is your dad's position on your sister's claim? And, if your mom is still alive, is she swayed by your sister? Thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi...Since you didn't respond to my information request, I wanted to make sure you received it. Let me know if I need to post it again. Thanks.