Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Fully licensed attorney in Texas in private practice.
7286322

I need forms to petition the courts to be the administrator

Customer Question

I need forms to petition the courts to be the administrator of my brothers estate for his two daughters. He died without a will. The probate judge said i had to petition the court for the administrator. The kids have no money for a lawer
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.I am sorry for your loss. See HERE. This provides the forms in Alabama for probate and request for administration. Although they are from Montgomery County, they can easily be edited. Look under "Administration."I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.