Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Will Maine State Elder Law Do a Power of Attorney Free or a

Customer Question

Will Maine State Elder Law Do a Power of Attorney Free or a reduced rate for myself and my husband? He is 80 I am 61.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
I can provide you templates for both a Durable General POA and a Durable Medical POA which you can easily complete with your specific information. I would need to do that for you through the Additional Services option offered by JustAnswer, but it will certainly be more cost efficient than engaging a lawyer to draft these for you. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am I to understand that The fee for this will be 18.00 dollars total? I belive this power of attorney could be drawn up in a day so therefore it would be free within my free trial ? I know that is probably not so,free does not exsist. Awaiting your reply Leanne Lupfer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Good morning Leanne. Unfortunately, templates would be outside the scope of the normal JustAnswer forum, so there would be an additional charge for these two templates. It would be much more economical than engaging an attorney to do these forms, but they would not be free. I'm sorry!