J. Warren
J. Warren, Attorney
Experience:  Experience in estate planning including wills, trusts and succession planning.
64316804

WHAT IS RCW 11.98.070?

Customer Question

WHAT IS RCW 11.98.070?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is Washington State RCW 11.98.070
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for responding. I'm not sure how I got locked onto your question. But, I'm at dinner and can't address this at the moment. Therefore, I am going to opt out to open your question up to all experts so another expert can hopefully timely provide you the information you seek. Please do not respond to this post as it will only slow the process of such an expert picking up your question. Take care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No Just send the text of Washington State RCW 11.98.070 or where I might find it?
Expert:  J. Warren replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today but please note this is general information only, not legal advice.
Richard has stepped away from the site but I can provide you the link to RCW 11.98.070 which sets out the trustee powers of a trust:
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=11.98.070
However, note that effective 7/24/2015 the following Senate Bill 5302 amends RCW 11.98.070: http://lawfilesext.leg.wa.gov/biennium/2015-16/Pdf/Bills/Session%20Laws/Senate/5302.SL.pdf
All my best & encouragement.
Kindly remember the only way experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on ok, good or excellent service even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. You must complete the rating for the expert to receive any credit.
All states have intricacies in their laws and any information given is simply information only and specifically is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, legal advice. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you.
Expert:  J. Warren replied 1 year ago.
I know rating takes extra effort, please let me know if you need more information.