Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Third time requesting Simply my grandfather inherited a huge

Customer Question

Third time requesting Simply my grandfather inherited a huge estate from his father which he used and lived on parts most of his life After leaving the area family members decided to take him out the family tree and replace with a name that no one had previously knew existed this went not noticed for years until a cousin disclosed this to me and several other family members I now have proof Do I have a right to pursue since the changes was made in 1935 or not How do I go about doing this
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. You asked: "Do I have a right to pursue since the changes was made in 1935 or not How do I go about doing this" Can you please clarify that? What do you want to pursue? Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to pursue reclaiming property and monies lost due to a family members deceitful actions of removing my gggrandfather from the family tree and all other family members thereby losing all inherited assets
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do have proof and a statement from cousin who was told about the changes
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again.I'm really sorry, but I don't think that I'll be able to provide you with a useful answer. I will open your question for other attorneys to review. Thank you for using our service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have charged my acct so please eliminate my charge and credit my acct