Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I am seeking answers mom

Customer Question

Sorry
I am seeking answers for my mom,but was just looking at different sites. Do I pay for your answer?
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My grandfather died over 25 years ago in,California without a will leaving 3 children. My aunt and uncle have had no interest in his real estate property. My mom,has been paying the taxes and utilities religiously since that time. My brother and I have both lived in the home separately, each for several years and with the knowledge of my aunt and uncle. My mom has tried to get her sibling to help get the property in all of their names but they refuse to respond to her letters. How can she legally obtain the property in,her name only?
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
Please contact customer service with regard to payment. The attorneys do not handle site billing matters. Thank you for using JA!