Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I am the executor of my mother's will, however before she passed

Customer Question

I am the executor of my mother's will, however before she passed away she was placed in a nursing home by dss and the attorney that represented her finances at that time was retained by me to handle the probate , etc. since she knew the situation. but now she acts like I don't exist. she accepts bids on the house without consulting me first, and told me the court appointed her the attorney to sell the house, I am so confused, and she is very
hard to deal with. I want to dismiss her but I don't know how, or if I can if she was appointed by the court. what can I do. I feel like I am left out in the cold.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
.
Who filed the probate case to settle mother's estate..you or the attorney for DSS?
.
Exactly what role was the attorney given by the probate judge in the probate case?
.
Have you seen any orders from the probate court judge giving her the authority to sell the house?
.
.
thanks