Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  Estate planning and wealth preservation attorney.
63724254

My uncle passed away 3/26/2015. I was the executor of his will.

Customer Question

My uncle passed away 3/26/2015. I was the executor of his will. However, 6 months prior to his death his granddaughter had him sign over all of his property to her. I now live in Virginia and my brother lives in Pennsylvania. I called cypress hills cemetery today and found out she didn’t even have his headstone engraved. Is there any way for me to get justice for my Uncle?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.
Yes, you would have to file suit for undue influence to void the transfer of property. Litigation would have to commence if you wanted to achieve justice and a estate litigation attorney would assist you in such litigation. Here is a link to a New York litigation attorney dealing in estate: http://www.novicklawgroup.com/ I hope that helped. please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.