RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

Do you help with wills?

Customer Question

do you help with wills?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.
Thank you fore using Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you. We cannot draft anything for you, as that would be considered legal advice, and there is no attorney-client relationship. However, I am happy to answer questions you may have about a Will, and can give you a site or two you can go to to have your will drafted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please send me those sites
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply. There are two that I recommend. The first you've probably seen advertised on television, it's www.legalzoom.com. The second I have used often to draft numerous legal documents and am very pleased with the quality, it is www.lawdepot.com. With the latter, you can create an account and get a free 7 day trial, meaning so long as you cancel within 7 days, you will not be charged for any documents you make.If you have any specific questions about wills that I can answer for you, please use the REPLY feature, and I'll be more then happy to assist you. Thank you very much.
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.
If you have no further questions, please do remember to leave me a positive rating, as that is the only way experts on this site are compensated for their time. Thank you very much.