Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Can I ask another question next evening? Yes!, I am lost on

Customer Question

Can I ask another question next evening? Yes!, I am lost on a lot of legal issues. I just paid off my deceased mothers deed and will Attorney, still I'm not sure why I owed her months later.....BUT... now I'm $2500.00 to the probate attorney, AND I still
DO NOT ! understand where the heck is the deeds to the property left me and quicked claimed I thought. Small town BULLIES have stunned me for the first time ever!!!! Sincerely, ***** ***** XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sherry:
It would be my pleasure to assist you. What State does your question pertain to?
"I just paid off my deceased mothers deed and will Attorney, still I'm not sure why I owed her months later." Are you referring to paying off a loan on your mother's property?
"BUT... now I'm $2500.00 to the probate attorney" What was the agreement as far as payment to the probate lawyer?
"AND I still
DO NOT ! understand where the heck is the deeds to the property left me and quicked claimed I thought."
Did your mother leave real property to you in her will? If so who was/is the executor of your mother's estate?