Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

His man i help take care of and he pays... This man i help

Customer Question

his man i help take care of and he pays... This man i help take care of and he pays me out of his own pocket and everything has gotten an emergency conservator because his kids dont agree with the decisions he making and who he giving his money too. Can
they tell him he cant give his money or buy things for people when he is fully aware of what he is doing? Also can their be an emergency conservator for me then 60 days? The court documents are all going on false reports that are hear say and blown way up
and not what actually happend? Also he bought a home for me to live in and only his name on the house. He paid for it outright in cash, and i have a contract that is written up just havent found a lawyer to make it completely legal yet. everyone agrees with
the contract and i have been paying payments for almost two years. Can they send me an notice to vacate the premises by september 30 2015 without the owner being aware or it and claiming its leaving tedency at will? When we are doing contract for deed on the
home and he is just like the mortager? Can they tell him he cant do that for people he chooses on his own freewill? He was the one who wanted to do it, and now his family saying we are taken advantage of him? What do i do?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.
Could you review it, properly identify all the parties, explain your situation more, and resubmit?
You need to lay foundation for your numerous questions.