Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs estate law, real estate. Wills/Trusts/Probate
19958803

I need the name of an attorney in Bergen County NJ to help

Customer Question

I need the name of an attorney in Bergen County NJ to help me protect my 92 year old mother from my brother who is trying to do things that are not in her best interests. Please send me in the right direction to provide assistance to my Mom in protecting her rights and property.
Thank you,
Daryle Earl
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
Unfortunately, I am not allowed to recommend anyone personally under my agreement with JustAnswer. However, these are a couple sites that we attorneys actually use if we need foreign counsel in a state where we aren't licensed. Further, customers have consistently reported good results with these sites:
.
www.martindale.com
.
www.lawyers.com
.
They screen their attorneys based on geographic location, area of practice, time in practice, cost and customer reviews.
.
You would be looking for an elder law or family law attorney.
.
.
thanks