Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I feel that my estate has been tampered with and a lot of money

Customer Question

I feel that my estate has been tampered with and a lot of money that my wife willed to me is missing. How can I go about seeking justice?I feel there is theft by deception goin on here
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Can you be a little more specific in your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was told by my wife's former attorney that she had bond holdings in excess of 5million dollars.The Susquehanna trustknew nothing about this money
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, I, like most of the experts in the legal category, don't do phone calls due to issues with State Bars and other regulations. I can opt out of the question and open it back up to see if anyone else will do them but very few legal experts do.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
If you want me to continue I still need to know what specific question I can answer.