Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  Estate planning and wealth preservation attorney.
63724254

Good afternoon, Not sure if this is the right place but Ill

Customer Question

Good afternoon,
Not sure if this is the right place but Ill try. The home I live in was left to my two brothers and me, in 1996. I have been living here full time paying all taxes, maintainance and up grades since. One brother has visited once the other yearly for a few days is the home mine in the eyes of the law, or if I sell is it split three ways?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.
Hello
How is title held to the property (i.e. name(s) on the title or deed to the property)?"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the deed is ordered oldest to youngest(me) it is the middle brother that wants his part when it sells
It would be split three ways but you would be entitled to reimbursements for taxes, maintenance and upgrades. I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Plesae rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. Thank you.