How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife has Alzheimers and has retirement money in a 401K plan

Customer Question

My wife has Alzheimers and has retirement money in a 401K plan with a financial planner. I am unable to draw funds for her care because the 401 is in her name. What is the best course of action?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
Can you provide me a just a bit more information? I'm presuming you do not have a Durable Power of Attorney for your wife, is that correct? Thanks.

Related Estate Law Questions