Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in Trust and Succession Law, including Louisiana Laws
10285032

I was declare a vexatious litigant 15 years ago. I took notes

Customer Question

I was declare a vexatious litigant 15 years ago. I took notes of the judges ruling and questioned the judge how long is the order for. She replied 7 years. Unfortunately the length of time was not written in the order. I file a motion to have my name removed and it was denied. Can I appeal?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If the court denied removing you from their vexatious litigant list you could appeal it to the appeals division to prove why you should not be considered a vexatious litigant any longer (but it is sort of a catch 22, because you are starting back up filing cases in court again to get out of being a vexatious litigant and you are back litigating).