How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 116140
Experience:  Experienced in Trust and Succession Law, including Louisiana Laws
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was declare a vexatious litigant 15 years ago. I took notes

Customer Question

I was declare a vexatious litigant 15 years ago. I took notes of the judges ruling and questioned the judge how long is the order for. She replied 7 years. Unfortunately the length of time was not written in the order. I file a motion to have my name removed and it was denied. Can I appeal?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If the court denied removing you from their vexatious litigant list you could appeal it to the appeals division to prove why you should not be considered a vexatious litigant any longer (but it is sort of a catch 22, because you are starting back up filing cases in court again to get out of being a vexatious litigant and you are back litigating).

Related Estate Law Questions