How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What type of form is used when parents are decease and the

Customer Question

What type of form is used when parents are decease and the property is heir property, and it will be deeded to one of the siblings
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! In that instance, the title to the property needs to be transferred to the sibling by quit claim deed. The deed needs to be signed by the executor of the estates of the parents, witnessed and notarized, and then recorded in the real property records of the city/county in which the property is located. I'm attaching a template for a quit claim deed for you which you should easily be able to complete with your specific facts.

Related Estate Law Questions