TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

Are father sign his house over to one son we are a total of

Customer Question

Are father sign his house over to one son we are a total of 5 two brothers and to sisters the son lied that he has been living at the house since 2011 actually it's on public record we have proof that he's just moving in are father still lives at the house when he put the house in his name he can't even see or read what he was signing he's not in the right state of mind can the remaining siblings dispute this are mom passed away and she would of wanted everyone to get their fair share
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. If your father was tricked into signing the house over to his son, then your father certainly has a case to have the deed revoked. If your father is not mentally competent, then you could attempt to be appointed as your father's guardian, and then you could make the argument yourself on behalf of your father that he was tricked into signing the house over to the one son. These issues are rather complicated, however. It is not something that you can handle in small claims court. Accordingly, my suggestion is for you to retain a local attorney to (1) try to have yourself appointed as guardian, and (2) to try to get the deed revoked.Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.