Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  30+ yrs. handling probate estate, wills, trust, inheritance & real estate related matters
18215332

8 of us acquired property from our mother, in Texas, now one

Customer Question

8 of us acquired property from our mother, in Texas, now one of our sisters' gave her part to a niece. is this legal, can her part to the to the remaining 7 instead one of them be chaired with a niece.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
Yes, it is legal. When one is the sole owner of a piece of property, whether alone or jointly with others, they can convey their ownership interest by deed to anyone they wish.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
Hello Again. Do you have any further questions? If not, I hope that you will take the time to enter a positive rating for my Answer so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.