Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Estate Law Expert
11068102

Do I need to add my newborn son to my will?

Customer Question

Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. It will make things much, much easier for your heirs if you do. The law allows for the factual scenario of when a child is born after a will is made but it takes a simple matter and turns it into a complex one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately I, like most of the experts in the legal category, don't do telephone calls because of the different laws and bar rules that come into play. I can opt out and open the question back up if you would like for me to.