Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My sister passed in January,2015. I'm having trouble trying

Customer Question

My sister passed in January,2015. I'm having trouble trying to access her bank account to pay the Funeral Expenses. Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I am living on fixed income and really can't afford an attorney to pursue this matter
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about your loss and this situation. Can you tell me if your sister left a WILL?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.