Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My sister has been suing me over my Grandparents Living Will

Customer Question

My sister has been suing me over my Grandparents Living Will and Trust for 2 years now. She has done nothing but lie to her attorney and They know I am disabled, have 0 income and they took every dime from bank accounts and now they want my home in Idaho to and its all I have left I gave her 65000.00 out of the money in the trust and later I used the same amount to buy this one to benefit the trust for me and my sister. But I don't know how to object to this order, let alone by tomorrow let alone in two weeks with no money. Can someone PLEASE help me? I have tried the bar legal aide every website I can find and no one will help without money. There is paper work and other proof that I have but no one but this new trustee has even read the Trust or none of this could have happened. I am desperate but I promise not lying or crazy they have just caused me so much stress, I now have not only battered women syn. but Dr now says I have severe social anxiety, PTSD severe depression etc. all for nothing but being honest. Thank you for your time and I pray you can help me. Sincerely *******
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am very sorry to hear about this situation, ******.
What I can do is provide links to pro bono and low cost attorneys in Idaho. Would this be acceptable? Hopefully, you can then find someone to take the case, or at the very least help you with some of the paperwork and litigation aspects.
Would this work? Please let me know.
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.