Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My father died in 12 of 13. i am the personal rep of his estate.

Customer Question

my father died in 12 of 13. i am the personal rep of his estate. He lived in arizona at the time of his death. I live in kentucky. what is the process of selling his vehicles to pay the loan balances off. I dont have a title because arizona is an electronic held title state, and wont release until lean is paid for. and Kentucky says my court appointed papes do not entitle me to sell here. Im so confused and have spent a ton of money trying to resolve his debt on this.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sorry, not sure I understand; you have appointment papers from Arizona but you're attempting to use them in Kentucky?