RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law
8534270

Type Your Question Here...

Customer Question

Type Your Question Here...
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to ***** am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.Your question was cut off can you please restate it so I may help you today,thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
florida law states a deed conveying real property to an unincorporated volunteer association is not valid and courts rule that property in question remains with the grantors or their heirs... as is our case each grantor had estate probated but did not distribute the property as it was persumed conveyed and gone... now heirs want to give our community corp. QCDs of their interests (undefined) and since we are not looking for marketable title see QCDs from heirs identified in the grantors probate as being acceptable without having to reopen the old probates at great expense... question is cannot old probate records be sufficient to validate heirs?
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.
I am going to leave this for a Florida lawyer, please do not respond or rate, it will be answered, thanks.