Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Question : My mother passed away and the only monies will be

Customer Question

Question : My mother passed away and the only monies will be coming from the sale of her condo. The will was filed with probate and my sister is the executor and we have no issues with that. However, I left my job to move in and take care of her and my sister alloted a salary for me per month for that time to be paid when the condo sold. Also, my sister gave me $500.00 to live on each month. Together we have paid house payments and condo fees and more. We wanted to take that off the top before the money was split 3 ways(we have a brother in CA). My sister has spent hours on keeping a detailed spread sheet on these expenses. Is there anything we can do thats not going to mess everything up?
Topic : Wills, Trusts, Probate
Email :***@******.***
Zip Code : 43011
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
Ca you provide me a bit more information? Is your brother in CA objecting to this? If not, what do you mean by "mess everything up?"