Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Mr Esquire My Mother is still with us . My concern are older

Customer Question

Mr Esquire My Mother is still with us . My concern are older brother hired Atty I believe my brother influence my mother in making him power over her estate . She still me she didn't won't him to be over her money in her Edwards jones she didn't won't
her bank acct moved and he's done all those things and hired atty and put it on credit card that she has . to put everything in probate . Is this going to take my and my other brother inherit way from us . Like I was saying he's trying to get veteran to come
in home to care for our mother . He telling me that atty are saying I have to put my house back in mom estate . I moved in the house in 1997 . Payed 500.00 a month to my mom 2010 to 2013?payed all maintance taxes ins . To my mom 2013 she deeded it to myself
and wife Can they take our home or my us pay back to her estate . My mother would not say anything what my brother say . He keep bring up that it's was a gift to me . It's was a agreement between me and my mom .
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Dimitry Esquire replied 1 year ago.
Sir,
Thank you for requesting me again. We can continue this post in the other thread, as I believe that I responded to these concerns already. And kindly do not forget to positively rate my answers that I have provided to you already, thank you!