Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

In 2007 I prepared documents estate of Viola M. Palma

Customer Question

In 2007 I prepared documents for the estate of Viola M. Palma which were filed in the
Ashtabula County Probate Court in or about 2009. Just today, June 9,2015, my client received notice that the final account had not been filed, which to the best of my knowledge, it had been. The point is that the Bank of America foreclosed on the house following the death of the decedent, and the house was torn down. I have good reason to believe that the bank sold the property that the house had been situated on; hence it appears to me that the final accounting contained the pertinent information
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question about this matter for us?