Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I am trying to find out the best way to approach step mom about

Customer Question

I am trying to find out the best way to approach step mom about Dad's estate, he has been dead about a year & a half
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I look forward to providing you information. Please note:
(1) this is general information and is not legal advice. I never propose a specific course of action. There is no attorney-client relationship or privilege that is formed when communicating to an expert on this site. The site repeats this disclaimer numerous times. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and
(2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
My condolences on the loss of your father. Can you tell me what you mean by best way to approach your step mother? Are you needing her to open a probate for his estate?