How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

When My grand father died it was stated in 4 seperate wills

Customer Question

when My grand father died it was stated in 4 seperate wills that the house that my borther who is a paraplegic has lived in most of his life would go to him! and everyone in the family new this ! But Grandpas lawyer had filed some thing out of order so now my uncle who is the executor of the estate sent my brother an eviction notice! stating he has to back rent and would increase his rent by 200.00 and he has until july to do it or leave ! How can he do this ? My brother who gets disapbilty doesnt have 20.000 to fight him! What can he do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for the question. I am sorry to read of this dilemma.
Is there a court date?