Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Please help I need a probate lawyer fast my situation is

Customer Question

please help I need a probate lawyer fast my situation is grim my father was taken from me in oct 232015 by his sons of another marriage to take him to Arizona to sell his and MY mothers properties in Arizona. at 6am ..15mins later 30 law enforcement agents
deputies with guns drawn proceeded to try and kick my door in. I was falsely accused of elder abuse. The astranged family members have been flashing a fony P>O>A> around defamating my character to all entities envolved The judge Slawson of Torrance civil court
had TRO dropped and case. However the sons of my dad are still using the invalid P.o.a AND HAVE SOLD ONE OF THE HOUSE PRIVATELY WITHOUT NOTIFYING ME AND BEFORE PROBATE HAS BEEN REPORTED. I now am being pushed to move out I think this is not legal.!!!..I have
one week to move and ive been here for 15yrs taking care of father and with no help from these sons. Case #***** BP158569/my name tracie my #XXXXXXXXXX or XXXXXXXXXX
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
I am an Arizona licensed attorney.
How were the properties titled that were sold?
Did your father sign documents to sell the properties?
Where is the property that you were in when "30 law enforcement agents
deputies with guns drawn proceeded to try and kick my door in."?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the property***** in Lomita CA/90717/worth 750,000.
my real estate friend looked it up and told me the house was sold privately named Sydney HUSTON. On may 5 2015/when my agent
looked after that date it was still showing in my mom's name connie k Cullen and Archibald d Cullen as not sold??? Now all
kinds of mail is coming in that persons name here? the half sister
whom used the invalid P.O.A.to get at dads bnk accts/drained 70,
000.before he died and misled locallaw agency to put me away for elder abuse.the cops came to the Lomita address.oct 232014
I was never given any paper on my property or my new dodge they seized/never got my dogs back.And my father injured hisself where they dumped him off in Compton..ended up dieing
soon after. the case numbers if u want to see details YS026678-
BP158569case/BP159101.The properties in Arizona are documented the same way connie Cullen and archie Cullen. I am not sure what he may or may not signed once the sons of his tricked both of us into allowing them to take him to his wells fargo bank with the sister in law that's when he came home saying two of his sons popped up there etc he said he didn't know what he signed? in arizon the addresses are 17854 E.Reposa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
properties in Arizona:17854 E. Reposa Court gold canyon aZ/
& 4642 S.dusty coyote trail mesa, AZ / I have to get this poa that this astranged woman suzi Cullen is continuing to use and have it dissolved..and once these sons of his had me out of the way by the restraining order our house of 15yrs was ransacked everything was sealed in bags and boxes and u couldn't see what was what but when judge slawson deemedthe TRO and poa invalid and I got back in the house they had stolen thousands in personal property? they are trying to burn me again
and that's my moms money and she was the bread winner as she was 13yrs younger than Archibald and he quit with the real-
estate biz 30yrs ago. these sons were never around never even
holidays they didn't really get along with ther dad.yesterday I thought my friends had referred me to a popular attourney that specializes in alzheimers/law/on a contingency/but i'm afraid I wont find one in time to fight this situation. these astranged sons etc. are now trying to nsay to their estate attouney that MY mother had sighned an affidavit and appointed this suzi Cullen trustee??? to my knowledge neither of my parents had wills. And after the pillaging of the house im not sure what is what that they took. the law said they seized electronics and had my wallet cell phones etc but witnesses say different they were handing my families personal property away and leaving it out in the driveway
to get stolen. the sad part is I was lied to by st. francis of his passing / they just one day said he had no record of him ever being there?? 4 days after he died my attourney Robert a welbourn was retrieving paperwork at Torrance courthouse and
the judge slawson bumped into him and mentioned hehad passed over weekend 4 days prior? then the greenhills mortuary where he had bought and paid for his plot next to mom/that place kept me waiting for two hours to givde me some song and dance that they didn't know when the hospital was going to deliver the body? they said no proceedings were scheduled ??and someone had to pay 2500. to transport?? these monsters stripped him of his dignity ripped him from his home/stuck him in a detox for alcohol for 14 days/and because he speaks loudly from bad hearing and is kinda mean (x-paratrooperWWII)they
had him put in a mentally disturbed care facility way down on Avalon and 120th st in Compton?? that place smelled of human feices as you entered the door. they told me the sister in law warned them that if he yells at me when I come to visit to make me leave. I really have a lot of grounds legally for what has and still happening?? I need helpin my area and Arizona???9
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my number is(###) ###-####or(###) ###-####
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
I apologize as I will not be able to call you. Let me open the question up for another attorney that provides phone calls through additional services. The information you provided will be very helpful. Please do not respond as that will delay the response from another attorney. Thank you for using JA.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need tofind someone to take my objection to whom is the trustee I was never notified by the estate attourney of any changes in the estate all of a sudden the astranged half sis in law who tried to put me away for 6-18 yrs with an elder abuse charge to ultimately stick my dad in an alcohol detox at 85 then stuck him in some far away mental ward where he then fell ??and became non-responsive, then taken to hospital where he passed? I was with no shoe i.d money and left restrained from my home with where my mom who passed 3 yr ago and father resided for 15yrs/not enough evidence so false arrest and lost my car everything my dogs my personal belongings my credibility now that the fony POA she used on behalf of ? my fathers sons of another marriage was soley to ill-gotten gain. presently I have limited time as the estate laywer on their end contacted me and made as tho she was the probate? never to return my call again?? in the meantime notices on the home where I live 30 day quit appear on front door next I find that they are using some fake affidavit saying that My Mom had a will and it appointed the sister in law trustee of properties and they have sold it 250,000 under current value?? My mom died three yrs back I have the documentation that states I am the heir ? direct beneficiary -only chil of my mom and dad. Never was I notified or included in this decision nor given opportunity to invest in the purchase my self??? ive currently been paying
utility bills and repairing damage that was committed during my absence. Busted in doors internally everything personal put in with garbage and left for trash or anyone to take:we are strangers to these people there are houses in AZ two, worth 670,000 also my mothers name still on them and I cant believe I am left penny less they stole every thing possibly my identity. my number3109711434 im tired of the shuffle around I cannot continue to relive this nightmare over and over with no one willing to take this case????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LOOK IVE TYPED TIL I CANNOT TYPE ANYMORE AND YOU PEOPLE DO NOT RESPOND!!!! IVE ALREADY SPENT $16,000 IN LAWYER FEE'S? AND$50.00 BUCKS ON THIS SITE AND NO BODY RESPONDS???? THIS IS A SCAM TRACIE #!)(&!!$#$ MY REQUEST IS FOR CONTINGENCY PROBATE?CRIMINAL?ESTATE?REALESTATE?ALZHEIMER?CIVIL? ALL OF THESE I NEED FOR WHAT HAS HAPPEND TO MY FAMILY AND MYSELF??FRAUD IS CONTINUING TO TAKE PLACE THERE ARE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS INVOLVED>THGATS WHY THESE ESTRANGED FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE COME SUDDENLY OUT FROM UNDER A ROCK TO FRAME ME FALSE IMPRISONMENT WRONGFULLY MISLEAD LOCAL LAW AGENCY!!!! COME ON??? SOMEONE HAVE SOME GUTS AND TAKE ON THIS CASE I SWARE IT IS WORTH IT!!! DONT ANY OF U BELIEVE IN JUSTICE??EVEN IF NOT U MOUTH PIECES GET PAID REGARDLESS???SO WHATS THE PROBLEM????MY NAME IS***** IS BEING FRAUDULENTLY TAKEN I AM THE RIGHTFUL HEIR??? I HAVE WITNESSES AND COURT CASE #'S TO PROVE IT??THE AREA IN WHICH THE ASSETS ARE AT RISK IS ARIZONA / CALIFORNIA? PLEASE CONTACT ME AT #***-***-**** 0r #***-***-**** CASE#'s to reaearch before you contact me are=BP 158569/ LASC Case# *****#BP 159101.. DOCUMENT"S AGAIN FALSE_INFO STATING MY MOTHER WHOM PASSED AWAY 3YRS AGO ?SUDDENLY THESE PEOPLE COME UP WITH A WILL? OR AFFIDAFIT THAT MY MOM SUPPOSIVELY HAD???SOMEWHERE GIVES THE SIS_IN LAWS NAME IN IT APPOINTING HER TRUSTEE?I'M HER ONLY CHILD ?? ITS GOT TO BE FALSE???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Review Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.