Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  Estate planning and wealth preservation attorney.
63724254

I been in my house 17 years and I feel on hard times.

Customer Question

I been in my house for over 17 years and I feel on hard times. I filed a chapter 13 about 5yrs ago and since then I haven't paid a mortgage payment. My question is what are my legal right. I have received a letter that I need to come up with the full payment by August 2015. If so can you suggest a lawyer to contact.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.
You have to make a payment or retain legal counsel to delay eviction and foreclosure. Contact the Missouri State Bar as tat association would be a great referral source for purpose of retaining legal counsel: http://www.mobar.org/lrs/clients.htm I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. Thank you.
Please rate my answer. Otherwise I will receive no credit for my time and efforts. Thank you for your cooperation.
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER.