Richard, Attorney
Experience:  29 years of experience practicing law, including tax and estate planning.
17027240

Would a registered agent be able to register company cars in

Customer Question

would a registered agent be able to register company cars in Ga
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
Simply being the registered agent would not bestow upon the agent authority to actually act on behalf of the company. The registered agent and registered address are simply the person and address the company has designated to receive service of process and other mailings. In order for the registered agent to have any authority to otherwise act on behalf of the company, the officers/owners of the company would have to vote specifically to give that person such authority and sign a company resolution evidencing that the person had such authority.
Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!