Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.

before my mother died my sister put title of her property in

before my mother died my sister put title of her property in her she says she cannot find the will
Hi and welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. I am happy to help.

If you believed that your sister put your Mother's assets in her name without fraudulently prior to your Mother's death, then you would make a claim against her as representative of your Mother's estate. If you have a copy of the Will and you are listed as the Executor, you can attempt to probate a copy of it. If you do not have a copy of the Will, you can attempt to become the personal representative of the estate. If your sister becomes the Executor, then you would have to petition to remove her because of the actions she took prior to your Mother's death.

If you need clarification, or want to clarify your question, or have a follow up question, please let me know.

Thank you,

Hi Diana,

I just to see how everything is going. If you have a chance, let me know. I am here to help you in the future also. You can request me by name the next time and I will be notified. Also, you can bookmark my profile and ask me a question that way. Here is the link:

Either way, I am always happy to help.

Best Regards!

Damien Bosco