socrateaser, Attorney
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

Do you know of a template that I could use to file a Motion

Do you know of a template that I could use to file a Motion to Appear and Show Cause for automatic stay violations in a BK case ?
There's no easy way to write a template for this sort of complaint, given that the issue is highly fact dependent. However, this link (search for Form 23: Complaint Seeking Damages for Violation of Automatic Stay and Unfair Trade Practices), has a good example of how a complaint would be written.

The example describes unfair trade practices, in addition to a Section 362(k) damages award for violation of the automatic stay, which may have nothing to do with your issue. If not, then you would delete paragraph #4 in the "Complaint" section of the pleading, and paragraphs (b) and (c) in the "Wherefore"(i.e., prayer) section.

Hope this helps.