Nate, Attorney
Experience:  Over 10 years of legal estate experience.
11217539

My wife just passed away. We were married in June 2013. Her

My wife just passed away. We were married in June 2013. Her two children are beneficiaries on a life insurance policy. Do I have any rights in PA to any of the money?
My name isXXXXX have been a licensed attorney for over ten years and will be assisting you today.

Only the named beneficiaries on the policy are entitled to its proceeds. Unfortunately, unless named, spouses are not entitled to any portion of it because it is not considered part of her estate. The children are not legally obligated to share the life insurance payment.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer them. If you do not, please do remember to rate my service in assistance to you today.

Thanks!