RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.

Does a "Revocation of Living Trust" null and void the trus

Does a "Revocation of Living Trust" null and void the trust?
Thank you for your question.

It does; however, unlike a Will, which does not hold any property, if the grantor/trustee of the trust (which is usually the person who created it) transferred property into the trust, prior to revocation, they would have to transfer ownership of the trust property from themselves as trustee back to themself. Basically, they are reversing the process of when they transferred property into it to "fund" the trust.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I still have some questions after reading your answer. However, I will not be able to ask them until tomorrow. Is that okay?

Sure, that's fine - the question doesn't close for you. You can reply and if I'm not online, not to worry -I will still receive notification of the reply and answer as soon as possible (it may be later evening due to my schedule).
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am satisfied with your help!

I want to cancel my subscription. How do I do this? I can't find an area where I can do this?

Thank you for your reply.

Happy to have helped. If you would do me a favor and actually "rate" the answer I provided (there should be an option to rate it as bad, poor, ok, good or excellent) that would be appreciated, as I am not compensated unless you do so.

To cancel your subscription, follow the instructions here: