JaxLaw
JaxLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Estate Planning (i.e. wills, trusts, power-of-attorney doc.s, living wills, etc.), Probate and mor
9345660

my sister left her estate to her daughter who has since abandon

my sister left her estate to her daughter who has since abandon the property and cannot be located.Is there any other recourse for other family members to take charge of the estate.
DISCLAIMER - This answer is not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed. The information provided is for educational purposes only. For specific advice regarding your situation, please consult a qualified attorney in your area.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer! I am very sorry for the loss of your sister. Unfortunately, the family would not have recourse unless the daughter signed a disclaimer of the property or gifted it to someone.