GeorgetownLawyr, Attorney
Experience:  Experience in Probate matters, including will contests and civil litgation related to estates.

My bank mortgage officer needs to pull my credit report for

My bank mortgage officer needs to pull my credit report for the purchase of a home, and cannot do so until I unfreeze my credit report. The trouble is that I have no memory of how to do such a thing. In the years since I froze my credit account I have been through an accident to the brain and don't know what I did or who I contacted. What can I do?

Hello and thank you for using our service. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help you. I just ask for you to ask any additional questions you may have if you feel the question has not been answered. Also, IF I have bad news for you, please remember I am only the messenger, I will try my best to give you a solution, but sometimes the law does not have a good one.

Sorry to hear about your brain injury. You can contact the 3 major credit bureaus which is Equifax, Transunion and Experian and they should be able to tell you what needs to be done so the bank can pull your credit. I hope this helps clarify.

Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law or whether you dislike the answer) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance to you. If you feel I have not earned a positive rating, please give me a chance to do so. Keep in mind even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. If you do rate me positively, a bonus is always appreciated. If you would like to request me in the future, just make sure you type: To Georgetown Lawyer on the subject line. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do those three credit bureau's have telephone numbers or internet sites? There are many firms that market themselves as those credit bureau's, and most are flim flam's.;; I hope that helps. Thanks in advance for a positive rating so that I may receive credit for my time and answers. Thanks again and best regards.