N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  Since 1983

My Dad is 93 years old he has not claimed his PVAO pension

My Dad is 93 years old he has not claimed his PVAO pension every month for several years already because he has been in California. How will he get hold of the pension? Can they wire it to him as long as he has proof that he is alive?
Thank you for your question.

I am sorry but
"All documents must be either [originals?] or authenticated by the office which issued the same. We do not honor xerox copies. The claimant must personally file."

I take that to mean that he would have to travel there to file the forms to claim the pension.

You may want to consult one of the attorneys listed here to see if there is any way he can file from the U.S. by having an attorney in Quezon City submit the application.

The application forms are linked from

I am sorry this is not the answer you had hoped for, but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me not to provide accurate information.

I hope this information is helpful.
Thank you for the positive rating!