How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Irwin Law Your Own Question
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 7276
Experience:  30+ yrs. handling probate estate, wills, trust, inheritance & real estate related matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Irwin Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Who do I talk to when my original house loan was with country

This answer was rated:

Who do I talk to when my original house loan was with country wide then to century mtg then bank of America and now it's with select portfolio servicing I continue to receive different letters from auditing firms saying I could possibly have my mortgage cancel for possible mis handling. I am so confuse and not know who to trust.

Are you behind on the payments or are you current? If you are delinquent, you will receive letters from people offering help. Those may people trying to fleece you. You should speak only to the company that you send your payments to. They will have your real account information. Not the others.

I hope that this information is helpful. If not, and you need further information, please do not rate this Answer and just send me a Reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be compensated for assisting you. Also, be sure to verify this information with a local attorney who is familiar with your local laws and procedures. Thanks again for using Pearl.Com- Just Answer. Your business is appreciated.

Irwin Law and other Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have never been late since 2004