Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  30+ yrs. handling probate estate, wills, trust, inheritance & real estate related matters

Who do I talk to when my original house loan was with country

Who do I talk to when my original house loan was with country wide then to century mtg then bank of America and now it's with select portfolio servicing I continue to receive different letters from auditing firms saying I could possibly have my mortgage cancel for possible mis handling. I am so confuse and not know who to trust.

Are you behind on the payments or are you current? If you are delinquent, you will receive letters from people offering help. Those may people trying to fleece you. You should speak only to the company that you send your payments to. They will have your real account information. Not the others.

I hope that this information is helpful. If not, and you need further information, please do not rate this Answer and just send me a Reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be compensated for assisting you. Also, be sure to verify this information with a local attorney who is familiar with your local laws and procedures. Thanks again for using Pearl.Com- Just Answer. Your business is appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have never been late since 2004