Nate, Attorney
Experience:  Over 10 years of legal estate experience.

In Idaho, How do you get an audit on a trust fund handled by

In Idaho, How do you get an audit on a trust fund handled by a family member who refuses to disclose what trust fund had at the beginning & what trust fund currently has to beneficiaries?
My name isXXXXX have been a licensed attorney for over ten years and will be assisting you today.

Is the person who created the trust still living?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay. In that case, the beneficiaries can petition the court for an accounting of the trust. That will allow the contents of the trust and the actions of the trustee to be evaluated. If there is a mishandling of the trust's assets, the trustee will be held liable. That is the procedure for determining whether the trustee is doing as the trust instructs.

As there appear to be multiple beneficiaries it would cost effective for everyone to use the same probate attorney to conserve on costs.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer them. If you do not, please do remember to rate my service in assistance to you today.