How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I cannot give you sufficient praise, "Irwin Law", as the amount

Customer Question

I cannot give you sufficient praise, "Irwin Law", as the amount of time and thought you gave to my situation was truly extraordinary - you deserve more than an "EXCELLENT" rating (which I DID give you!) and a tip (which I also gave you!). The computer mechanics of my connection to JA suddenly became "broken" a few months ago, so I am sending you this note so that you can make CERTAIN that the above mentioned were duly noted. I am grateful to you.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 3 years ago.
Thanks very much for your rating an bonus. We hope you will continue to use Just DANGEROUS URL REMOVED for your questions. If you put my name in the beginning of the question, as you did here, it will be sent directly to me.
Enjoy the 4th & stay safe.

p.s. This information request does not require any response.

Related Estate Law Questions