RayAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law

Can you provide me with a reputable list of Trustees located

Can you provide me with a reputable list of Trustees located in Cleveland, OH? I have a personal estate that I need managed by a reputable trustee.

Thanks for your question and good afternoon.

I would recommend here naming a local trust lawyer or financial institution as a trustee.Either here would be ethical and professional in their management of your trust.A trust lawyer certainly has professional licensure and experience to serve in this capacity.Both financial institutions and trust lawyers are aware of their fiduciary duties as trustee and would carry these out professionally.

Here is a list of Trust lawyers in Cleveland that can serve as a trustee here of your trust.

Others who would serve a as a trustee that are bank employees of trust departments..,-Ohio-Area/

I prefer a trust lawyer to both prepare the trust agreement, do any transfer papers of say real estate or other items into the trust, and also serving as a trustee.They have knowledge of your trust, your goals, and your best interests in serving as a trustee of your trust.

I appreciate the chance to assist you today.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.

I hope that you will be so kind as to leave a positive rating. If you do have any additional questions about my answer please click the "Continue Conversation Link" so I can provide you with a fully satisfactory answer. Please be aware that any rating of 1 or 2 is reflected as a negative rating and I receive no credit for my answers.

This communication does not establish an attorney client relationship here.Information provided is not legal advice. Rather it is simply general information.

Here are the Ohio laws for reference as to the duties required of a trustee for your information here.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You provided me with a listing of 100 attorney's. Is there a board for attorneys whereby attorney's or the work they perform is rated on some type of scale; otherwise I feel like I am picking a nail out of a haystack.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you provide me with a list of CPA's who also act as trustee for an individual? My current trustee is a CPA.

Sorry here are ratings for such lawyers in your area..this is a good way of narrowing it down.

Again a lawyer here a trust lawyer will protect your beneficiaries while carrying out your desires in setting it up.They very much are aware of their fiduciary duty.They are accountable both the the state who licenses them and the beneficiaries for malpractice.They carry coverage and it offers you additional protection.Good luck to you with all of this.Thanks for letting me follow up with you.

CPAs here either Yelp pr Angie's list --

This is an example..

Also check BBB for an A+ rating..