Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Fully licensed attorney in Texas in private practice.
7286322

Please re-send the several links you provided to me in a previous

Please re-send the several links you provided to me in a previous questions. I am not able to access them. The links that showed photocopies of real-life complaints. Thanks.
Hello friend and thank you for requesting me - I am away from the site at the moment but I should reply by the evening - my apologies in advance for the wait. I just wanted to let you know. No need to reply to this communique.
S,

Please tell me if this is the link that you were looking for:

http://www.millerandzois.com/Sample_Auto_Accident_Complaint.html

Gentle Reminder: Please use the REPLY button to keep chatting, or RATE and submit your rating when we are finished.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have that one. Thank you. That one you sent most recently.

Prior, you sent me several links.....all useful...none of which I can access (due to one of my replies to you being "locked out" by JustAnswer)

Thanks.

Friend,

I am not finding any other link I have sent. Perhaps it was another expert. In any case, if you can tell me WHAT it was, I can likely find it or something like it...?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Actual samples of complaints that were filed in court.

See here. Although a different state, it should give you a good general idea of what is expected.