RayAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law

I regret to inform that the Will was admitted on March 21,

I regret to inform that the Will was admitted on March 21, 2013. So I guess this may pose a problem. I guess I will have to seek local counsel but any advice would help. Thanks :-)

Thanks for your follow up question here.

You will want to contact a lawyer asap using the lawyer referral.It may still be possible here to challenge the will but time is running out no doubt. You appear to have great facts to challenge in court on undue influence, lack of capacity, and the irregularities you identified.I wish you good luck here.You are welcome and good luck.

Here if the Florida probate court has already entered an order to admit the will to probate, but the probate case is still open and pending, then it still may not be too late to contest the will. This is done by your Florida lawyer petitioning the court to revoke probate of the will.

I hope you are able to get some results based on your facts.There appear to be some great facts.

Have a great evening.