RayAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law

When i go to the riverhead web site of suffolk county NY it

When i go to the riverhead web site of suffolk county NY it saysi need a TP 584 form. Is this a required attachment even in a deed change from estate to executor that has already passed probate in county surrogates court?

Thanks for your question and good morning.

This is a tax form here that must be completed for the personal state income taxes that are due on the property. FileForm TP-584 with the recording officer of the county where the real property being conveyed is located,no later than the fifteenth day after the delivery of the instrument effecting the conveyance as per the instructions.

I wish I could tell you otherwise but this is NY state wanting personal income tax forms here to be completed not the Surrogate Court.

Here are the instructions..

I hope that you will be so kind as to leave a positive rating. If you do have any additional questions about my answer please click the "Continue Conversation Link" so I can provide you with a fully satisfactory answer. Please be aware that any rating of 1 or 2 is reflected as a negative rating and I receive no credit for my answers.

This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship.Information provided here is not legal advice. Rather it is simply general information.