TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

According to the trust the trustee is supposed to tell me I have the right to dispute item

According to the trust the trustee is supposed to tell me I have the right to dispute items for at least 30 days or so. This is the second one he has sent me without advising me I have a right to dispute it. I never disputed items the first time but these same things are included on the second statement so can I dispute them now?
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

If the Trustee failed to follow the terms of the trust by notifying you of your rights to dispute something, then generally you would be able to dispute items since you have not yet received the notice. In other words, the trust states that you can dispute the items for 30 days after getting the notice ... since you haven't gotten the notice, then you can still dispute. And when you finally get the notice that you're supposed to get, then that is when the 30 day period begins to run.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, your positive feedback is much appreciated.

Thank you for using our service!