Writing_Coach1
Writing_Coach1, Educator, writer, and academic writing coach
Experience:  http://www.lingtechguistics.com; Columbus State University (Columbus, GA), Buena Vista University (Storm Lake, IA)
78030478

I need help with critical thinking question

Dear Customer,

Is this an essay or a series of questions?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
its a series of questions but i would like ifCustomerwould help me out with this because she did another request of mine that had to do with the same stuff so she's kinda already informed what its about.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for letting me know. I am a Writing Coach as well, however, I know who you are talking about. I will opt out so that the particular Writing Coach that you want to work with will work with you.

Thank you for your time.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
here are all the information that you will be needing to finish this project. thank you so much

Hello, DJeliza92!

Thank you so much for your request. It is highly appreciate it.

Please give me your deadline. Thank you for using JA!

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
It doesn't have a dead line so when ever is good for you that would be fine but it would be great if you could do it soon only because i leave for Europe in a few weeks and would like to be over and done with it. No problem for the request you really helped me out a lot.

No problem. I'll get it to you prob. by tomorrow.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
ok that would be great thanks again

Hi, Djeliza!

The screen shots show where the q's are located, but I need the actual questions they are asking. Just send me the shots of the questions/exercises themselves. While you take the shots, I will be doing some looking around to see if it is posted online (the textbook). And if I missed a screenshot let me know ASAP.

Thank you for using JA!

send me also the title of the book please. thanks!!!

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The screenshots that i sent you were of the book , the cover thats the name and then all the other screenshots were the actual questions the one that were in a yellow box that said critical thinking above it the I made little circles with a pen those are the questions
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The title of the book is health information technology and management by richard gartee

Hi! Thank you! Ok I will look that up again!

Djeliza,

I do not have any screenshots with yellow boxes :( ...can u please PLEASE send them again? I do not want to fail your request.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
how many screenshots are you getting, i uploaded like 15 of them. Ill upload the question ones again

That's what it is! I am only getting like 4 at a time. Right now I got 3 of your questions. If you want, keep posting.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
heres the next three
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
by any chance when your writing them can you put the question first then the question so that i don't get them confused.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
here are the last 2

WOOOOO! Thanks MILLIONS!

Thank you for using JA!

I am almost finished. Please send your last name so I can enter it in the soundex code. They want your last name coded.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Shala is my last name and thank you

This is the first 11 screenshots answered. I identified them by the screenshot number. i just need time on the last two so i will send those tomorrow.

Please keep in mind that 5 and 6 were the same shot. While I finish working, please see if you can understand how I did it, if not, I can re-label them.

Thank you for using JA and wait until the last two tomorrow. 11 is a multiple part and I want to make sure I am doing this correctly. I appreciate it!

Just making sure you got your documents.

Thank you for using JA!

Here they are. All of them.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
i think theres still some that are missing because there were 9 questions all together the first one is in chapter 1 the second in chapter 2 the third in chapter 3 the fourth one in chapter 5 the fifth one in chapter 8 the sixth one in chapter 9 the seventh one in chapter 10 the eighth on win chapter 11 and the ninth one in chapter 12
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I'm going to send you the sc again and if you could just organize them by the chapter that would be great and i just realized that i forgot to send you the chapter three that is the one that I'm missing, cause it wasn't adding up on my end. this time i organized the for you with the names of the files that I'm attaching by chapter number to make it easier for you.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.

Ok- yes, no problem

missing 4,6, 7

Here it is again with the chapters

Experience: http://www.lingtechguistics.com; Columbus State University (Columbus, GA), Buena Vista University (Storm Lake, IA)
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I got a result back for that assignment and i passed tha k you so much i will be back since i have another two and for sure will be requesting you thank you so much

YAAAAAYYYY! Thank you for using JA!!!!! SO happy for you!