Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, MA Degree
Experience:  MA & BA Honours Student with several years experience in essay writing
65126503

Unit 3 Herrod Discussion question due by 1-28-17 Assignment

Unit 3 Steve Herrod
Discussion question due by 1-28-17
Assignment due by 1-31-17Topic 1: Project Option: Project Completion and RiskDescribe project execution as it relates to your project. In other words, explain what you will do to ensure a successful project completion. Also, address 2–3 possible risks and how each will be mitigated and/or managed

This is fine

Here is the discussion topic for this - https://app.box.com/s/990f7xnlvncl6es07p66zjsfij0vbx6s

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
this is fine also I just sent you the last 3 for you to look at. Plus if you get finish with them early send them over so I can close out the question or if you don't feel like waiting for the due date.

Thanks - replied on those and will aim to have them completed as early as possible

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Steve I forgot to send you a classmates project so we can review it per the rubric I will send it tomorrow.

Thanks - I'll be offline until midday Sunday but will be able to review then

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
As you know, working with other people is an important competency in the real world. The first part of your Assignment will be to conduct a peer review of the IT implementation plan for one of your peers. Your IT Implementation plan will also be reviewed. Constructive criticism delivered in a positive way will help with improvements. Part 1
All Students
You must provide substantive feedback to at least three items within the project proposal you are reviewing.
You will submit the feedback you gave and the feedback you received.Steve I forgot to submit the part mpp file of another student so here it is. this should everything you need for Part 1 in the rubic
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Here's an updated one again

Thanks - will be reviewing tomorrow

Let me know if you got this ok