Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

G: Quality Assurance Principles In this first Individual

Customer Question

For Kathy G:
Quality Assurance PrinciplesIn this first Individual Project, you are asked to develop the outline of the sections that will be included in the Quality Management Integration Plan document and a draft of a proposal to submit to your instructor. The other information you will include is a high-level description of the project that you will be developing a quality implementation strategy for.
You will also be setting up the Final Key Assignment outline that you will add to each week. The combined Individual Project (IP) assignments will be your final Key Assignment deliverable.Project SelectionThe first step will be to select a project that you to develop a Quality Management Integration Plan for. This project will be used as the basis for each of the assignments throughout the course and should conform to the following guidelines:Nontrivial: The selected project candidate should reflect a real-life project.
Domain knowledge: You will be applying knowledge of this project to address assignments related to quality management, integration, and performance.
Select a project that fits these requirements, and submit your proposal to your instructor before proceeding further with the assignments in the course. Approval should be sought within the first few days of the course.
AssignmentYour first task in this process will be to select a project to use as the basis of your Key Assignment. You will also create the shell document for the final project Key Assignment document deliverable that you will be working on throughout the course. As you proceed through each project phase, you will add content to each section of the final document to progressively complete the final project delivery which is the Quality Management Integration Plan.
The project deliverables are as follows:Submit the project proposal to your instructor for approval
Quality Management Integration Plan
Use Word
Title page
Course number and name
Project name
Your name
Date
Table of Contents (TOC)
Use an autogenerated TOC.
This should be on a separate page.
This should be a maximum of 3 levels deep.
Be sure to update the fields of the TOC so that it is up-to-date before submitting your project.
Section Headings (create each heading on a new page with “TBD” as content, except for Week 1)
Week 1: Project Outline
Week 1: Organizational Readiness for Quality Management
Week 1: Quality Systems Analysis
Week 2: Quality Dimensions and Criteria
Week 3: Quality Process Improvement Tools and Techniques
Week 4: Quality Performance Monitoring and Control
Week 5: Three Levels of Quality Management
Week 5: Quality Performance Communication Plan
Create the following sections for Week 1:Project Outline
Include a brief description of the project.
Describe the overall project deliverables.
Material can be taken from the approved proposal that you submitted to the instructor. This may serve as the draft for the proposal.
Be sure that this project is approved by the instructor.
Organizational Readiness for Quality Management
Discuss which quality systems the organization employs today.
Discuss the organization's readiness to incorporate in the selected project.
Include additional support that might be required to incorporate quality management (e.g., a knowledgeable quality champion).
Quality Systems Analysis
Discuss the pros and cons of at least 3 quality systems (e.g., ISO 9000, Six Sigma, plan-do-check-act or plan-do-study-act, capability maturity model integration [CMMI], organizational project management maturity model [OPM3], Malcolm Baldrige).
Identify which one or combination is most appropriate for this project, and discuss why.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Kathy replied 13 days ago.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your request. Please provide me the due date of the first part to ensure I complete it accordingly. I will let you know if I have any further questions.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I need the project proposal by 5 January
The rest of it by 11 January
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can you submit this on time? I never received a response
Expert:  Kathy replied 12 days ago.

Dear Customer,

Sorry for my late response, I was away from the office for most of the day. Unfortunately, after revising all your requirements and the due dates, the sooner I can have the outline ready is by the 7th due to previous assignments. If that time is not suitable, I can opt out to allow an available expert assist you sooner.

Best Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
That's fine.
Please include the following:
1. Size of the company
2. Anticipated budget
3. Time frame to implement the Quality Management Integration Plan.
Expert:  Kathy replied 11 days ago.

No problem

Expert:  Kathy replied 10 days ago.

Dear Customer,

I have been experiencing some system issues since yesterday, which have affected by ability to complete your assignment on time. I was wondering if you could extend your deadline for Sunday. Please let me know if that is the case and I will post your assignment by Sunday morning at the latest.

Best Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
That's fine
Expert:  Kathy replied 9 days ago.

Thanks for your understanding.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
However I can't extend past that timeline so please do your best to get to me then. Thanks
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Just checking in to how it's going with the assignment
Expert:  Kathy replied 8 days ago.

Dear Customer,

The document was completed. Please accept the offer.

Best Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Sorry but I was already charged $68 up front, which was $20 over what I normally pay for a requirement that much more detailed. I' am currently waiting for customer care to refund the over charged amount. What is your $20 offer for?
Expert:  Kathy replied 7 days ago.

Not sure what you were originally charged, because experts do not handle billing for the site. It was my understanding that you needed the whole project completing by the 11th, since I have to post the first answer, I sent you the Premium Service Offer by 5:35 pm including the complete offer to cover for the project. I perfectly understand your complaint and not accepting the offer. At this point I think you already took the best approach to complaint and request customer service to refund your deposit. I suggest you open a new posting for the final project and work with a different expert that is willing to take on completing this project. I apologize that after working with you several times, having some weather related connectivity issues affected your delivery and your level of satisfaction with my work.

Best of luck to you,

Kathy

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Do you have the whole project completed? I think we have a good rapport so I would prefer to continue working with you if you are willing. If not I understand.